
the best slogan and headlines belongs to us, xiang.yau wai.ME
a round applause.
a screaming , shouting voices from all over.
WE DESERVED IT!
WE TELL THE WORLD WE MAKE IT!
to over a victory , DON'T EVER COMPARING WITH OTHERS, YET YOUR SELF.
when I noticed we got the BEST among the hundreds student.
I gave NO EXPRESSION.
be humble and not arrogant.
this is one of my Principe.
dun every think u are THE BEST, dun ever [FORCE] your self
to be THE BEST, [TRY] your [BEST] to be THE BEST.
we tried, and tried, and tried, and tried.......
we DID IT.
seriously our works is not bad, sometimes we did not get the HIGHEST MARKS.
BUT..
we enjoyed our time, we appreciated the co-operation,
we respect each other opinion, "we play hard and do hard"-- ahem..dun misunderstood
this is so call [[TEAM]]!
I LOVE TEAM WORKS.
GAMBATTE MICHELLE SAN!
ARIGATO GOZAIMAZ DARRYL!
No comments:
Post a Comment