A relaxable sunday i've ever had!
i hope you are doing fine over there.
take good care.
An unexpected message from
piggy hong,
.. free to yumcha?
..alrite..
can you read my mind through my eyes?
it just a game, treat it like a game.
winning do make you feel happier,
but, loosing doesn't mean you loose everything.
if i ever gain weight, i am surely
gona find u out! =D
nugget..yum yum..
monkie, i think u back to mummy side better.
pity you.. T_T
..................................
"...I swing like a swing,
from high to low ; from low to high,
i will stop when i feel to stop.
This is LIFE.
Yes. Indeed.
Go through every single process,
and learn from it,
no fall, no gain.
You will never know what's the feeling
of falling down upon the sky.
Yet, I've tasted it always,
it always appear in my LIFE.
Nevertheless,
I love my LIFE as its Simple and Nice...."
i hope you are doing fine over there.
take good care.
An unexpected message from
piggy hong,
.. free to yumcha?
..alrite..
winning do make you feel happier,
but, loosing doesn't mean you loose everything.
gona find u out! =D
pity you.. T_T
..................................
"...I swing like a swing,
from high to low ; from low to high,
i will stop when i feel to stop.
This is LIFE.
Yes. Indeed.
Go through every single process,
and learn from it,
no fall, no gain.
You will never know what's the feeling
of falling down upon the sky.
Yet, I've tasted it always,
it always appear in my LIFE.
Nevertheless,
I love my LIFE as its Simple and Nice...."
3 comments:
Wa ... this call deleted msg? still there ... ||
Michelle ... hmmmm ... i can see tht u very '&#$^$^%&#@)#*' through ur eyes! coz u always wan2 eat me & my hamster !!! Nooooo ... T.T
gosh! sei fan fan!
hahaha..meh wohh....
i will only eat ur hamster when im
hungry! muahhahaha..XD
Post a Comment