i love shopping alone!
woooaaa..!!
so syok!
especially during weekdays,
the mall is so damn peaceful!
not crowded at all!
at 1st i thought to get puma cap only,
then end up buying other extra stuff.
check it out =)
happy shopping day!








shopping goodies~~


a short break to penang trip!
will be back after 5 days! =)
"I'm not lonely, cause you are right
by my side..."
woooaaa..!!
so syok!
especially during weekdays,
the mall is so damn peaceful!
not crowded at all!
at 1st i thought to get puma cap only,
then end up buying other extra stuff.
check it out =)
happy shopping day!
shopping goodies~~
a short break to penang trip!
will be back after 5 days! =)
"I'm not lonely, cause you are right
by my side..."
2 comments:
I want tambun biscuit!!! Haha ... not i wan lo ok? its my hamster wan ... >.<
i will eat your hamster! XD
Post a Comment