-Alexis bistro and wine bar-
thanks to si piggy hong.

simple lunch at there. =)
good ambiance
but not the pizza we ordered. lol.
pollo pizza.
as usual. my fav ice chocolate blended.
this time without sugar..? =.=
nah..exchange phone with sis SL. =D
big screen is cool!



BF = Best Friend. =D
2nd round @ San Francisco.
marble cheese cake.
-TQ for the notes, San Frans and
good luck for the upcoming exams!
Hopefully the Famous Amos Cookies
serve you right of the motivation!-
...I LIVE my own style,
...I HAVE my own style,
and I STAY my own style!..
I am who I am. =)
thanks to si piggy hong.
good ambiance
but not the pizza we ordered. lol.
this time without sugar..? =.=
big screen is cool!
-TQ for the notes, San Frans and
good luck for the upcoming exams!
Hopefully the Famous Amos Cookies
serve you right of the motivation!-
...I LIVE my own style,
...I HAVE my own style,
and I STAY my own style!..
I am who I am. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment